Wasaya Airways provides charter service in order to offer enhanced flexibility to our clients. Corporations, organizations and government agencies utilize charters as an improved means of conducting business and to ensure security for their executives and staff members. Chartering provides the following benefits to you and your organization:
- Corporate aircraft travel saves an average of four hours travel time and eight hours productivity each time. This in turn reduces your expenditures.
- Reduced hotel bills and overnight time spent away from the organization or business.
- Charter allows a person to visit more than one location in a business day and return home.
- Ability to safeguard and escort sensitive or precious cargo.
- Aircraft customization to meet the requirements of the travel group.
- In-flight service, including dietary needs catering.
- Access to destinations that are not serviced by commercial or scheduled service airlines.
Whether you require a one-time charter or a series of multiple charters, Wasaya Airways is equipped to move groups up to 18 passengers through the utilization of our Beech 1900D, Pilatus PC-12 and Caravan C208 fleet. Wasaya is the premier choice for charter travel by organizations across North America as a cost-effective and time-efficient way for persons to travel. Our charter team will offer suggestions on the best fit solution for you and your travelling companions.
The following are some of the services that the Charter Sales department offers. If there are any additional items that you require assistance with while planning your charter flight, please do not hesitate to bring it to our attention. We will do our best in providing additional assistance to you.
Wasaya Airways offers complete commissary for your charter needs. A range of cold breakfast, lunch and light dinner meals are available at your request for your charter flights. Please notify our Charter Sales Representative of any specific dietary restrictions, such as diabetic or vegetarian. Light snacks, water and juice can also be included.
For our charter customers travelling to and from Canada or the United States, Wasaya Airways makes the customs arrangements so that your journey is less stressful. As a reminder, a complete name list with the date of birth for each passenger is required. Additionally, photo identification is required for all passengers on charter flights between Canada and the United States.
Our Pilatus PC-12 and Caravan C208B can be re-configured when permitted (some restrictions may apply). Whether executive style seating or combination freight passenger seating, we go out of our way to ensure that your charter fits your specific needs.
Contact our Charter Sales Team today for more information.