We’re growing our Wasaya maintenance team and are currently recruiting for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice for our Pickle Lake, ON and Red Lake, ON, bases.
Wasaya Airways has a robust Passenger, Charter, and Cargo service and are positioned to offer job security at a time when others cannot.
We’re eager to add members to our Wasaya maintenance team! What makes WASAYA a great fit for you?
• Accommodations and meals are provided at the Pickle Lake base ( only)
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan including:
o Company matching pension plan
o Employee Stock Purchase Program
o Flight Perks
• Stability in your career choice, nestled within the Exchange Income Corporation family of companies
• The ability to live at home and commute to work on a regular rotation (Pickle Lake only)
• Work within a large successful company, while maintaining a small company culture
What makes YOU a great fit for Wasaya?
• Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course or relevant experience through International Correspondence School (ICS)
• Experience working on any of the following airframes: Beech 1900D, Dash 8, ATR-42, Pilatus PC 12/45 are an asset • A strong safety-minded approach to work
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Wasaya Airways LP
201 Kelner Place
Thunder Bay, ON P7J 1H9
Fax: (807) 789-1645