AME, Crew Chief, Base Engineer, NDT, Avionics Technician
Wasaya Airways provides a combination of scheduled passenger services, charter flights, as well as cargo and fuel delivery services. We strive for success and growth by focusing on the needs of our guests/customers, shareholders, and employees, while supporting our community partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
Why Wasaya Airways:
• MTC bases in, Thunder Bay, Sioux Lookout, Red Lake, and Pickle Lake.
• Fleet types: ATR 42 & 72, Dash 8 100 & 300, Beechcraft 1900 D, PC12, Caravan, Hawker 748
• Competitive Salary as per the collective bargaining agreement
• Comprehensive Benefits Package • Employee Share Purchase Plan (Exchange Income Corporation)
• Flight Pass Benefits
• Rotational and non-rotational schedules are available (as per CBA)
• Food and Accommodations at select bases.
Skills and Qualifications
AME Qualifications: • M1 or M2 or E or S License
AME Apprentice Qualifications: • Approved AME course or acredited
NDT Qualifications: • MPI OR LPI OR Eddy Current
Crew Chief: AME license
Avionics Technician: AME program or Avionics program
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Wasaya Airways LP
201 Kelner Place
Thunder Bay, ON P7J 1H9
Fax: (807) 475‐9681