Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agents are responsible for ensuring that guest service is handled according to company policy and that customer care levels are maintained to the highest level.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide customer care to a variety of customers including: corporate customers, in-house agents, answer phones to give out fares and flight schedule information, take reservations, etc
• Issue tickets, prepare boarding passes and prepare and update manifests for all flights
• Perform guest check-in procedures, pre-boarding assistance and provide assistance to special needs guests
• Ensure all guest baggage is tagged and identified properly
• Greet arriving flights and escort guests into the terminal
• Make announcements including boarding calls, flight updates and paging guests
• Communicate with System Operations Control Centre regarding up-to-date arrival times and correspond with other carriers
• Collect payment, handle cash and complete Daily Sales Report
• Complete, submit and file all required paperwork including: LARF, FIM, Limited Release Tags, Collect Shipment Form and any other paperwork/reports
• Assist Customer Care Specialist with incoming calls as required
• Perform and uphold Wasaya’s Customer Care Commitments to both internal and external customers
• Any other related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
• Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
• Proven data entry skills
• Customer service experience
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Proficient use of Microsoft software, internet and e-mail
• Professional appearance and manners
• Ability to communicate in Oji-Cree and Ojibway
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Wasaya Airways LP
201 Kelner Place
Thunder Bay, ON P7J 1H9
Fax: (807) 475‐7093
Applications received for this position will only be acknowledged if you are being contacted for an interview.
As a 100% First Nation owned organization, it is the policy of Wasaya Airways LP to hire the most qualified candidate for the position, but to give preference to First Nation candidates, especially those from our owner communities.
Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for all parts of the recruitment process.