*TRAVEL TO AND FROM HOME PROVIDED*
We’re growing our Wasaya maintenance team and are currently recruiting for a Crew Chief at our Sioux Lookout, ON base. Wasaya Airways has a robust Passenger, Charter, and Cargo service and are positioned to offer job security at a time when others cannot. We’re eager to add members to our Wasaya maintenance team!
What makes WASAYA a great fit for you?
- Wasaya provided accommodations available.
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan including:
- Company matching pension plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flight Perks
- Stability in your career choice, nestled within the Exchange Income Corporation family of companies.
- The ability to live at home and commute to work on a regular rotation.
- Work within a large successful company, while maintaining a small company culture
What makes YOU a great fit for Wasaya?
- Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course or relevant experience through International Correspondence School (ICS)
- Experience working on any of the following airframes: Beech 1900D, Dash 8, ATR-42, Pilatus PC 12/45 are an asset
- A strong safety-minded approach to work
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- An AME license (M1/M2, E or S) is considered a significant asset
Wasaya is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Wasaya Airways LP
201 Kelner Pl.
Thunder Bay, ON P7E 6V3
Fax: (807) 789-1645