In what has been a challenging time for the aviation industry, Wasaya Airways has been proud to continue its operations and providing safe, secure work for its employees. We have been fortunate to offer job security at a time when many others in the industry could not, and we’re continuing to add members to our Wasaya maintenance team. We’re growing our Wasaya maintenance team and are currently recruiting for an experienced Crew Chief and AME for our Sioux Lookout, ON base.
Duties and Responsibilities
What makes you a great fit for the Wasaya maintenance team?
• Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course or relevant experience through International Correspondence School (ICS)
• Experience working on any of the following airframes: Beech 1900D, Dash 8, ATR-42, Pilatus PC 12/45
• A strong safety-minded approach to work
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• An AME license (M1/M2, E or S) is considered a significant asset
Skills and Qualifications
What makes Wasaya a great fit for you?
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan including:
o Company matching pension plan
o Employee Stock Purchase Program
o License Reimbursement Program
o Flight Perks
• Security in your career choice, nestled within the Exchange Income Corporation family of companies
• The ability to live at home and commute to work on a regular rotation
• Work within a large successful company, while maintaining a small company cultur
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Wasaya Airways LP
201 Kelner Place
Thunder Bay, ON P7J 1H9
Fax: (807) 789-1645