Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Posting Date: January 12,2022
Primary Location: Sioux Lookout
Schedule: Full-time, 1 week on/1 week off
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: $58,406.40 - $67,102.46
ACA Salary Range: $70,950.46 - $89,933.79
Shift: Night Shift
In what has been a challenging time for the aviation industry, Wasaya Airways has been proud to continue its operations and providing safe, secure work for its employees. We have been fortunate to offer job security at a time when many others in the industry could not, and we’re continuing to add members to our Wasaya maintenance team.
We’re growing our Wasaya maintenance team and are currently recruiting experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) (Maintenance, Avionics and Structures) for our Sioux Lookout, ON base.
What makes you a great fit for the Wasaya maintenance team?
- Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course or relevant experience through International Correspondence School (ICS)
- Experience working on any of the following airframes: Beech 1900D, Dash 8, ATR-42, Pilatus PC 12/45
- A strong safety-minded approach to work
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- An AME license (M1/M2, E or S) is considered a significant asset
What makes Wasaya a great fit for you?
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan including:
- Company matching pension plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- License Reimbursement Program
- Flight Perks
- Security in your career choice, nestled within the Exchange Income Corporation family of companies
- The ability to live at home and commute to work on a regular rotation
- Work within a large successful company, while maintaining a small company culture
- Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check
- Identify proof of fully vaccinated by October 31, 2021 - COVID 19
Wasaya is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Wasaya Airways LP
201 Kelner Pl.
Thunder Bay, ON P7E 6V3
Fax: (807) 789-1645